Tascam US-122 (original version). Comes with box and the 2 CDs in the picture. Status of any software licenses included unknown (I don't use Windows so I didn't use the bundled software but a former owner might). Driver download: http://tascam.com/product/us-122/downloads/
Tascam US-428, with power adapter. No box or software, just a cable. Driver download: http://tascam.com/product/us-428/downloads/
More pics: http://wavehh.dyndns.org/music/20130203_forsale/
If somebody wants the Tascam M-216 mixer in there and would pay for shipping that could be arranged. It has a non-working headphones amp (I used two of the subgroups instead) and a couple of pots aren't fully functional anymore (e.g. channel 2 cannot go full right but can go full left). Still a good practice room mixer or whatever.
I'm thinking $100 but as I said shipping would have to be negotiated. Or pickup near Boston.
The mainboard in there is an i5 combo:
- Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H, newest BIOS. This is a higher end board with lots of I/O ports. Comes with box, I/O shield etc.
- i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz, with box.
- 8 GB Crucial memory with heatsinks in two 4 GB modules (2 memory slots on mainboard free)
- original heatsink for CPU
- all put together and fully functional
- (video card not included)
Thinking $240 shipped/paypaled. Make offer if online shops I'm not aware of make this unrealistic.
All components just put together once, I'm the original owner on everything, never moved the CPU etc. No overclocking either.