AMT SP25B Microphone (side mount) with Super Preamp
** This is a private sale of my own personal equipment. **
I have an AMT SP25B condenser microphone for URB, the newer model with the removable/replaceable cable. With case, this model features the "super preamp" with the extra isolated XLR and the "Amp driver" output with gain control (feed your stage amp and the house separately). Works perfectly, I'm just not using it. New, it sells for around $950. Make me a realistic offer and we'll talk (no trades please.) I have it on "that auction site," but will gladly end the auction -- if there are no bids -- to sell it to someone here.
Mark Gollihur, "SixAndEightStringer" Gollihur Music
• About me
• Din Within
70% of tone is in your fingers. The other 30% is in your other