Selling an EA Wizzy 12M that looks like it just left the factory. I have gone over it and it is very, very clean - no signs of misuse. The cab plays with no ticks, pops or scratches. Very loud, accurate and articulate when paired with a quality amp. It includes a high quality tough nylon cover that is padded and lined in a soft, velvet-like fabric. Cover has cutouts for the handles and a large carry pouch for cables, etc. The cover and zippers are also like new.
I just sold my last iAMP Micro and now this must go. This may sound odd, but a shoulder problem requires that I go SMALLER and lighter. I just picked up a PJB Cub, perfect since all I ever use the gear for is home practice.
The following is a summary of specs. More complete info is available at: http://www.eaamps.com/products-detail.asp?REC_ID=6
Asking $450 east and $475 west, shipped in the case and original carton, fully insured, PayPal welcome.
- Configuration: 1x12 M-Line bass cabinet
- Woofer: Proprietary EA 12" woofer
- Tweeter: Integral "whizzer" cone
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 12kHz
- Sensitivity: 103dB @ 1m
- Sound Pressure: 126dB @ 1m
- Power Handling: 200 watts
- Impedance: 8 or 4 ohms This one is 4 ohms
- Connection Type: Two Speakon connectors
- Handle: Two integrated custom steel handles
- Size: 19.5"H x 16"W x 12.75"D
- Weight: 34 lbs