It seems that I have spent more time in the amp section over the past few weeks than during my whole time on TB!
I have said in previous threads, that I need something to practice with here (in Germany) and I thought I would like something that I could use together with my GK MB112 (in Spain) when I ship home in a year or so.
After reading, re-reading, and reading again, most posts that are relevant to my situation, I understand that the best option would be to get another MB112, but unfortunately I cannot find a used one, and the new GK stuff is all out of stock
So, my list of final nominees (and their issues) is... 1. GK MB112
- My preferred option as I know this would work (and look good together), but I canīt find one. 2. GK MB112 II
- Would also work, but more than I wanted to spend and not available at the moment. Also doesn't match in looks (not that important). 3. GK MB115
- Matches in looks and is available (and cheaper than the 115 II) but I don't know if this would work well with the 112. 4. GK MB200 + GK NEO 112 II
- Also more than I wanted to spend, not sure if it will work with MB112, also out of stock. 5. Marshall MB30
- Completely different and obviously wont match MB112, but is cheap and seems to sound ok, just no future use (at least that I can think of at the moment) 6. Hartke 2500 + Hartke 210 TP
- Heard bad things about TP, also wont match MB112. 7. A different combo
- Would solve my practice needs at the moment, but would not be of much use (I donīt think) in the future, so it must me cheap.
Please... Please... give me your opinions!!