Originally Posted by Funky-Wunky
I have a 1x15 speaker cab, a trace Elliot if that matters. Anyways at the last gig it fell over when packing up and now doesn't work. I can turn it up and hear just a whisper of sound when it should be blasting. I took it apart and don't see anything wrong with it. If the lead wires to the cone are loose, can it be repaired?
I have a 15" Trace, it doesn't fall over without a nudge from a raging bull.
The only thing that comes to mind is if it fell down a flight of stairs or off a stage maybe the magnet is almost busted off the back of the speaker.
It should be pretty easy to tell if the wiring is intact but I wouldn't expect a drop to mess up wiring, mine's all very well soldered.
Quit playing through it, amps don't like dodgy.