Genz Benz NeoPak 3.5 no sound....
Active Bass going to GenzBenz NeoPak3.5, SpeakOn into Neo212T cab
Just turned on my bass amp first time in two weeks....
And there's no sound coming out from it..
1. Used nothing between amp and bass, tried two different cables already.
2. Verified the clipping light on amp is lighting up, so there should be signal going into the amp
3. No sound coming out from the cab, not a single bit. Tried twisting all the knobs and buttons, none worked.
4. Tried a regular speaker cable instead of the speak on, still no sound.
5. Checked the headphone monitor jack, nothing either.... Nor does the send port (maybe that won't have sound to begin with anyways...)
6. Tried to put in a different preamp tube, no difference.
This amp was doing just fine during two gigs two weeks ago. I transported it back into my garage, and now it stopped working....
Can anyone help me to troubleshoot this please?