I know its a well discussed subject but i decided to open a new thread a little more specific and updated.
Im in the search of head and cab. I am trying to decide which amp head is for me, unfortunately local stores stock nothing anymore so i have to guess.
I want it to:
1) Handle rehearsals at reasonable volumes, and small clubs, reasonable volumes again
2) Be lightweight and small to carry
3) A limiter or compressor would be much appreciated but not vital
4) DI out, post
5) If it has 2 outputs it would be a plus because i wont have to buy a 4ohm cab that will be useless if i want to use 2 cabs later
6) I play mostly funky/soul stuff and pshycedelic stoner (not too heavy)
7) I use a Squier VM Jaguar bass (http://www.fender.com/en-GR/basses/j...erboard-black/
8) budget for the head around 300 euros
Models i have read reviews about, with the cons for me:
1) GK MB200 (no master vol, maybe hiss, only 1 spkr output)
2) TC BH250 (no tube drive as the combos, only 1 spkr output)
3) MB little mark 250 blackline (bigger, maybe not sound oriented as my needs)
4) Fender Rumble 350 (old) (bigger, "entry level" sound, maybe DI not post EQ)
5) Fender Rumble 200 (new) (not yet available, no reviews)
I would appreciate your opinions to help me decide!
If i forget an amp that fits my general needs, feel free to point it out
Sorry for the big post
6) Carvin BX250