I had one these for 15 years so I can answer.
1) Well, I would guess 150-160, but it is rated at 210 inot 4 ohms and 300 watts into 2 ohms (yes, it was rated for 2 ohms).
2) it was designed to be biampable. There is a low and high output below the graphic eq. Set your crossover, run the high into the amp in, the lows into a power amps, and use seperate speakers. I did this for a while.
3) Shift knob controls the middel frequency of the semi-parametric mid frequency.
4) The Paramid knob is the mid level control used in conjunction with the shift knob.
It really is a workhorse of an amp. I had mine for a long time and used it a ton. It is not as nice sounding as my Trace Elliot Pre into my Crown, but it had a certain something. I might just be feeling nostalgic, but it is a solid amp that I spent countless hours playing with before the rack arrived. I would like to find one in a store to try out to see how I like it now. Then again, I am thinking about ditching the big rack and getting a Mesa M6 Carbine, or possibly a Genz. Time, ears, and budget need to align.
Originally Posted by Tyler Hole
Ok, I've PMed SMASH about it but he isn't totally sure on all of it so I ask these questions again in hopes of answers that are 100% correct.
1) How many watts does this it put out to an 8ohm cab?
2) What does the Crossover knob do?
3) What does the Shift knob do?
4) What does tha Paramid knob do?
Here are a couple pics that might be of some help.