* 300 Watt All-Tube Bass Amp
always welcome to the market. the YBA-200 seemed like a near miss, but this looks really promising.
* Delivers Maximum Power at 2 or 4 ohms
It's an all-tube amp, so this is normal - but still very cool.
* Comes Stock with 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7 and 12 x EL34
* EL34 Power Tubes Can Be Swapped for 6L6 Tubes for Different Amp Character
* Player Friendly Individual bias adjust with indicator LEDs for Output Tubes
* Tube Lockout for each Pair of Output Tubes removes damaged tubes from signal path allowing amp to continue operation in emergencies)
love it! especially the tube lockout feature. OOPS! I "accidentally" pulled a pair for more grind!
* Simple and Effective Gain, Bass, Sweep-Mid, Treble and Master Controls
* Deep, Bright, Resonance Tone Shaping Controls
what? no contour? oh, right, sweepable mids. whew!
* Pre/Post EQ DI Output, Effects loop, Tuner Output
* High and Low Level Inputs for Active or Passive Basses
* 1/4-inch and Speakon™ Output Connectors
bummer about the single speakon
* Made In Canada