Thank you all very much! I am glad you like the site and find it very easy to use!
Please do not hesitate if you feel anything can be done to make it easier to find what you are looking for. I wanted to make the shopping experience on BassStringsOnline.com quick and easy for all skill levels.
I am constantly working to improve the site with product selection, although, keep in mind, I am a stocking re-seller. The majority of the items on the website I have on hand ready to ship, but at the same time, I am not stocking too much quantity to keep strings fresh. (ie... not buying 100 sets of strings to save an extra $0.05 to have strings go stale for the 100th customer if you know what I mean). If an item is not on hand, I will let you know and do my best to get it ready for quickly.
The search function on the website works pretty in-depth too. If you want a set of strings, say 44-106, just put that into the search field and hit GO and all the strings with those available sizes will come up. I also grouped all of the string sizes in one place so you can see all that is available from that manufacturer and select what you want in one place, rather than look at 17 different items to find the right D'Addario's for example.
In response to the replies ITT: MadMark5
- THANK YOU! I have pretty much all of the lightest gauge string sets on hand. 30-90 35-95 (I think in the search function, some items are 30-090 / 30-095 I will look into updating this). Please let me know what brand / gauge you are interested in, and if I don't have it on hand, I will be sure to stock some for you. Not sure if this interests you. But I picked up some Rotosound 66's Long Scale .035 .055 .070 .090 from a distributor no longer carrying them. They are in the older style packaging but new. Super cheap: $10 a set on closeout plus shipping! (very limited quantity available).
- As madbassplaya mentioned in the previous post, I launched the first site in "April" but I quickly decided it wasn't to my standards, so "re-launched" in May the current site. So yes, my website is pretty new in the game, but I want to be the best! I am glad you like the Build-Your-Own-Set option! I think it makes it soo easy.
PLUS - Not sure if you have noticed, there is also a Customer Custom Set page. If you want to make your custom string sets known to the public, and want your name / picture / short bio on the site you can have it! Just send me the information on your "Custom Set" and I will make it an item that is easy for YOU or ANYONE ELSE to simply click and buy!
This page is here - Bass Strings Online Customer Custom String Sets!
You will really only need to build your set once! This will also give idea's to other bass players around the world (yes I ship internationally MOST items (some restricted by manufacturer noted on the site). madbassplaya
- Thank you again! I want bass players to get what WE WANT!!! mmbongo
- I agree, if any of this information does become available I will update it. I recently picked up the GHS product line, so will be doing the "Build Your Own" set with them too, just need a few days to get that up and running. This option will be available with any manufacturer offering Singles! capnsandwich
- Thanks for Registering! I sent you an email confirming your VIP status. I am working on adding more string manufacturers, but as I mentioned above, I am stocking strings, so new manufacturers will be added over time. I will look into carrying Sadowsky's in the very near future.
Thank you all very much! I am glad the extra effort is appreciated making the site easy to use and most of all, actually being useful!
And please, anything you see that can be improved, please let me know. If for some reason, if you feel something is not priced correctly (shipping for international customers is a tricky one), please contact me so I can investigate.
Thanks again and I am looking forward to working with all of Talk Bass and the world!
Oh, and anyone interested in shopping the site and receiving the "Forum VIP" pricing, please register and put in the comments you are a Talk Bass member and we will send you a confirmation when the pricing is active. No coupon code will be required to get the pricing.