Hey, Was wondering if I could get a little help. I have Peavey Tour 700 amp with a SWR 4x10, and my bass is a Squier Fender Jazz Bass. All three used. I initially had an issue with the horn in the cabinet (a high pitched frequency would come out and the horn would crackle with an intense burning smell) but the horn was replaced and had no issue like that again. However, ever since, I have had an issue with a grounding/clicking sound whenever I simply touch the G or E string or the bass of the cord when its plugged into the guitar-its occasional and only after I play for a few minutes. If im making constant contact with the strings there is no issue its only when i make the initial contact each time, and the grounding noise is much louder than any normal click due to grounding. Ive played on other systems with my guitar and had no issue ( i thought maybe the electronics werent grounded properly in my guitar). Any thoughts on what it might be? Ive done research and im 100% that my set up is compatible with itself. Could it still be an electrical issue with the guitar?