After a long period of spending less and less time with my bass, I've decided to go all-in and challenge myself:
1 week- 10 new videos.
I had no idea what I was going to shoot and no plans whatsoever. Every day was me fighting against the clock and figuring which song I want to do, learning it, while trying to get the right sound and attitude, and finally shooting (all sound was recorded through the camera mic).
The only rule was keeping it short- 30 sec bass snack
This was tough at times holy hell the Jay Z one took me like 8 takes
, but overall extremely rewarding.
I have never done anything like it.
On the contrary, usually I'm the type of person who tries to make things as perfect as possible, so letting go was not easy, but felt really good at the end.
Here are the results, I would absolutely love to hear what you think:
1. SAIL- AWOLNATION
2. Learn to play Thrift Shop in 28 seconds
3. Big Pimpin'- Jay Z
4. Let me hear you say YEAH!!!
5. Just watch this one... Trust me.
6. I have no idea what I'm doing.
7. Born As Ghosts- rage against the machine
8. In My Head- Queens of the Stone Age
9. Agua de Beber- Antonio Carlos Jobim
10. So Tired- Art Blakey & the Jazz Messengers