Some questions I would like to ask:
1) What do you think that you've learned the time you spent with Trent/NIN?
2) If a musician wanted to get Trent's attention, what is a good idea to do?
3) Who do you think is the best rock bass player nowadays?
Thank you so much!
1) The value of extremely hard work and relentless perseverance.
2) ...umm...I guess I'd say that Trent is always interested in excellent new music, so if you have a truly novel and arresting new band, chances are he'll know about it in short order. Otherwise, don't waste your time. Truly.
3) I haven't a clue. I don't have any interest in rating musicians, frankly.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:11 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.