14 pedals for sale, vintage, rare and unique
For sale and for sale only (sorry no trade).
No low balling, please. I will look at a reasonable offer that being said.
All prices are shipped CON US. Will ship international too, ask me for a quote.
- Homebrew Electronic - HBE Chorus TCH $139 NEW with manual, generic box
- DOD FX-72 Flanger with battery door used but clean $49
- Roland Jet-Phaser restored and optimized for bass $499
- Frantone Bassweet Rev 1, some little marks but very clean. Stoner/doom this is the pedal! $199 (SOLD)
- Boss PH-1R $139 shipped comes with box, almost mint made in Japan. Superb on bass. (SOLD)
- Barber Linden NIB with the manual $129 shipped sold
- Stomp Under Foot Faultline Bass Driver #1 unique, one-off pedal *$299 ((Sold))
- Fulltone Bass Drive Version 1, grey with push pull knob. A tone monster. Some marks and scuffs but clean overall. No box or manual. $299 (SOLD)
- Hao Rust Ride. Some little pin head marks in the paint and a few very light scuffs. Pedal looks new from a 2 feet distance. No velcro. It comes complet with the original box and all the box candy which includes a white cleaning cloth. (You've got to love Japanese people for their sense of detail). Great pedal, I've written about it, it's a one knob wonder. $99 (SOLD)
- Fulltone Fat-Boost FB-3 $99 shipped mint comes with box and manual. Great on bass. Sold to ODINEYE
- Dunlop Volume pedal $95 ((Sold))
- Zvex Woolly Mammoth $279 shipped no box or manual. Pedals has some small chip in the paint but it's real clean and nice. ((SOLD))
- MXR 10 Band M-108 EQ $110 NIB with adapter ((Sold))
- Boss CE-5 Chorus $50 shipped comes with box and manual 99%, almost mint. >>Sold to MrUsefulAlien.
- Hao The roar Fuzz $129 NIB only 100 made ((SOLD))
Last edited by Laurent : 12-01-2012 at 08:08 AM.