From the Electrix site:
Big analog sound in a small package! Nothing sounds as great as real analog filtering. Filterqueen can turn the dullest, most lifeless signals into lush, warm, phat sounds. Use an expression pedal to control the Band, Notch, Low Pass or High Pass filters and go way beyond the classic Wah sounds. Or use the band limited envelope follower to trigger filter sweeps. Produce surreal Phase shifting effects by combining our unique "negative" resonance with the Notch filter and a fast LFO. FilterQueen is the first multi mode, stereo filter ever to hit this price range and if that's not enough, its audio quality will impress even the most discerning ear. Powerful sound shaping, wicked price. Sound Investment. Combining quality, versatility and price, FilterQueen will endure from hobby to pro.
* Does Size Matter? Our Unique 10" tabletop/modular rack-mount design can easily find a home in your space.
* Raise the Dead! Nothing is as powerful or sounds as great as real analog filtering.
* Four Filter Types. Choose between Low pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Notch filters.
* Five Waveforms: saw tooth, inverse saw tooth, triangle, square and random.
* The Envelope Follower creates a unique sound-shaping palette with depth, shape and band limiting controls.
* The LFO can be used at the same time as the envelope follower for some f***ed-up modulations.
* The Expression Pedal input lets you play the frequency like a Wah pedal.
* Loads of I/O allows you to run virtually anything through the FilterQueen.
The Customizable Kill Box. Most EQs are too gentle to do anything dramatically creative with. EQKiller transforms the EQ concept and gives you the ultimate control over frequency manipulation. EQKiller combines flawless audio quality with classic Electrix hands-on control to create an unparalleled remix tool for your studio. It's the ultimate sonic surgeon. Analog Munging. Instantly reconstruct signals without pre- production or MIDI reprogramming. Shhhhhhh. EQKiller uses the same components found in high-end recording consoles to ensure silent switching.
* Sonic Surgery. EQKiller can truly deconstruct sounds with its frequency tool kit: high and low tunable crossovers, band killing and frequency controlled FX send and return.
* Three EQ bands. With 6dB level boost or minus infinity cut.
* Tunable Crossover Frequencies.
* Low Pass and High Pass controls allow you to customize your EQ bands.
* Momentary Buttons.
* Our silent, spring- loaded buttons let you instantly kick frequencies in and out as fast as your fingers can fly.
* FX Send and Return allows processing of only the "killed" frequencies.
* This produces totally unique FX processing possibilities.
* Two input sources with phono preamps give the remix artist a studio quality, live remix tool.
* Line level RCA connectors run at +4dBu studio signal levels.
* Join Us. Use the joiner plate to connect the EQ with FilterQueen to create a custom 19" Rack-mount EQ/Filter.
These two are in perfect shape (other than the smudges you see on top of a few knobs) and include all original paperwork and extra hardware to use either the joiner plate or rack ears. Note they are 2ru tall and 1/2 the standard rack width. With the joiner plate you can mount both together as a normal 19" rack unit.
These work best in an effects loop, and note the EQ Killer only has RCA inputs.
Sold as a set only. I will not separate them.
$280 shipped CONUS.