F/S: SKB stagefive® Professional Pedalboard Management System - MINT - $225
Up for sale is my SKB stagefive® powered professional pedalboard management system, model number 1SKB-PS-55. This is SKB's top of the line model - and it has EVERYTHING you could ever want in a professional pedalboard.
This is an extremely heavy-duty, hardcover professional pedalboard designed to accommodate nearly any possible configuration of pedals you can think of. The power is filtered, regulated and short circuit protected, with a detachable main power cord with a 115/230 VAC power supply, so you can travel internationally.
This particular unit is literally in mint condition, as I have never even used it. I simply bought it last year, cut the tags off - and stored it away for awhile. As I've recently come to realize that it's more than I really need, I've decided to flip it. Someone's going to get one heck of a deal.
• Rotomolded for durability
• Hardtop cover
• Comfortable rubber over-molded cushioned handle
• Two 1.3 amp VAC jacks for pedals from Digitech and Line 6
• Two variable DC jacks for any voltage from 4 V to 12 V
• Four standard 9VDC jacks for Boss, Electro-Harmonix, etc.
• One 18 VDC jack for MXR EVH Flanger, etc.
• One 24 VDC jack for boutique and vintage pedals
• Two 9/12 VDC jacks for more boutique and vintage pedals
• All DC jacks have polarity switches
• All power outputs are completely isolated, filtered, regulated
• All power outputs include short circuit protected
• Built-in cable tester
• Includes headphone amp and buffered preamp
• Includes cable management system for easy cable routing
• Includes angled mounting surface for easier reach
• Capable of "true stereo" setup (route pedals to the front AND effect loops of two different amps)
• Detachable main power cord with international power supply
• Power cables included
• Dimensions: 29.0" x 20.5" x 6.0"
• Weight: 22.5 pounds
Brand new online price: $349.95
My price: $225 + shipping anywhere throughout CONUS
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is: infinite."
— William Blake
Last edited by MysticMichael : 12-16-2012 at 12:39 PM.