Today I've got one pedal for trade/sale: Earthquaker Devices Tone Job EQ
. I'm looking mostly to trade, but am open to for sale offers. I generally ship USPS Priority Mail but will sometimes do FedEx or UPS. CONUS preferred (but I will entertain International if the deal is right and you pay the full shipping).
Why trade with me or buy from me?
- I pack well
- I ship fast
- I answer every PM
- I take really good care of my stuff
Earthquaker Devices Tone Job EQ
I'm working on my tone-shaping/eq section of my board right now.
This pedal has four basic knobs: Level, Bass, Treble, Mid. It's VERY responsive and the Level unity is at 10 o'clock, so you can really boost up the volume and use this as a solid boost pedal too.
It can go up to 18v of headroom, so it's very clean and loud when needed.
Here's the skinny directly from EQD:
"The Tone Job is a complete tone enhancement tool designed around a stereo preamp to cover as much frequency range as possible. What does this mean for you, the user? It means it can handle a wide variety of frequencies from electrical guitars, bass guitar, synthesizer machines and just about anything else you can plug in. The treble, bass and middle controls will cut or boost up to 20db. In addition to that, the level control will boost the signal (post EQ) up to 5 times the input depending on where the dial is set."
More info from EQD: http://www.earthquakerdevices.com/shop/tone-job
I just bought this brand new
. These sell for $145 brand new, so I'd like to get at least most of my money back and am standing firm on selling it for $120
Pedal number is #176.
Brand new box, manual, etc. All that stuff that comes with a new EQD. No velcro on back, no battery included.
There is absolutely no damage on the pedal whatsoever and it works perfectly (obviously, it's new!). Trade Offers I'm open to any trade offer
, shoot something my way and let's see if we can make a deal. I'm always interested in any fuzz, overdrive or distortion pedals.
Here is what I'm specifically looking to trade for +/- cash to make it fair (in order of interest):
- T-Rex Bass Juice Distortion
- Aguilar Agro (NEW version - I have the old one but want the new body, the one without the lip around the edges)
- Fuzzrocious Grey Stache
- Empress ParaEq (new one with bypass switch)
- Dr. Scientist The Elements Distortion (black version preferred, but am definitely open to white)
- Mountainking Megalith
- Depth Charge bass fuzz
- E.W.S. Effect BMC
- WMD Utility Parametric EQ
- FEA Labs Photon Fuzz
- Catalinbread SFT
- OXFUZZ Bass Fuzz
- OKKO Basstard Bass Overdrive
- Daring Audio Laser Cannon HD (brand new one only - it's silver)
- Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz
- Wampler Triple Wreck Distortion
- Wounded Paw Battering Ram
- Wounded Paw Attack Goat Bass Fuzz
- Earthbound Audio Supercollider BEAST Fuzz
- Zoom B3
- Malekko B:Assmaster Fuzz
- Z.VEX Effects Basstortion Bass Distortion
- MXR M84 Bass Deluxe Fuzz
- Plush FX Jersey Thunder Bass Boost