Prices are shipped in CONUS.
Trade for any quality bass, PA, or recording gear.
In particular can use a Profire 610 firewire interface or Mackie Onyx firewire mixer, 4ohm bass cabinets, unique/weird 4 string basses, tube bass heads. Can trade multiple pedals for one item, multiple items on your end for one of the pedals. -------------------------------
Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive
- Factory mint condition, includes all original factory doodads, packaging and box. $49 shipped SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Way Huge Pork Loin
- Excellent condition, pedal only, velcro on bottom, versatile overdrive, lots of tones, clean blend available, retains tons of lows. $99 shipped SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Way Huge Swollen Pickle
- Excellent condition, pedal only, rubber feet on bottom, versatile fuzz from normal to synthy sounding. $75 shipped SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Creepy Fingers Pink Elephant
- Excellent condition, pedal only, velcro on bottom, octave up fuzz, Ampeg Scrambler clone, has clean blend. $160 shipped SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Wren and Cuff Box of War
- Nearly excellent condition, pedal only, velcro on bottom, Civil War muff clone that sounds so-o-o-o awesome with tons of low end available. Seriously, if you want a bass Muff this is THE ONE to get. Keeping for now
BOSS RV-3 Rare Pink Label Delay and Reverb
- Minor visible signs of use but nothing significant, fully functional, factory rubber bottom with factory pink label. $129 shipped SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Thermonic Effects TE.01 Tube Overdrive
- Extremely rare ultra-boutique real-tube overdrive, has built-in hard wired power transformer (no annoying brick), tube runs at full voltage, everything from clean boost to thick, harmonically rich, tube fuzz. $199 OBO shipped TRADED! TRADED! TRADED!
Electro-Harmonix EHX English Muff'n Tube Overdrive
- Two tubes, lots of tone controls, lots of drive available. Includes original AC adapter. $119 shipped TRADED! TRADED! TRADED! Quickie 1-take sound clip of the Thermonic.
Lakland Duck Dunn, Lindy P, Labella flats, into Zoom B3 Ampeg sim, along with an Abbey Road drum loop. Clean/bypass, then increasing gain while trying to roll down the volume for unity.