Ideally I'm looking for a straight trade for a Myco Three pedal, but I am open for trades/partial trades that include a compressor or overdrive pedal. --- Or will sell for $225
The APD-1 is a direct box that uses a unique transformer custom made by Mercury Magnetics. It also includes a high quality effects loop, variable gain switch, 2 inputs with individual mute switches, a phase switch, and an fx "to amp only" switch. This is a serious studio quality direct box with incredible clarity and response. The condition is about a 7.5-8/10 because of some slight paint rub or chipping on the bottom edges...not bad at all and I am being perhaps more critical than necessary. I believe I am not mistaken in saying that this is the rarest of all of Steve Rabe's units. Front panel features
Rear panel features
- Two independent inputs, each with their own In/Out switch.
- Side chain effects loop with Blend Control.
- Effects Assign Switch. Effects can be routed to both the XLR and To Amp jack, or just to the Amp output.
- Passive Phase Reverse switch. Affects XLR out only.
- XLR Pad with -20dB, -10dB, 0, and +6dB positions.
- Mute switch with red LED indicator.
- Power switch with green LED indicator.
- To Amp jack. This sends the input signal to an amplifer or other unbalanced input.
- Tuner send. Being on a side chain and isolated, it will not load down the
- Effects Send and Receive jacks.
- Balanced XLR out with Ground Lift switch.
- A/C adapter In jack.
- Dual 9 volt battery holder.
**All measurements taken with fresh 9 volt batteries.SS
- Input Impedance, both channels: 10 Meg Ohms.
- Maximum Input Signal: 3 volts RMS.
- Maximum Output Signal: 6 volts RMS.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 60KHz, +0, -1dB.
- Distortion: 0.008%, 20Hz to 20KHz. Output level 0dB, load: 1K ohm.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: greater than -95dB, unweighted.
- Output Impedance: To Amp, Effects Send, Tuner jacks: 100 ohms.
- Effects Return Jack Input Impedance: 22K ohms minimum.
- Output Impedance: XLR out: 600 ohms CT
- Output Transformer:
- Core Material: High permeability nickel.
- Wire: Oxygen free, high purity copper magnet wire.
- Winding construction: Trifiler wound, fully symmetrical close coupling with balanced DCR. Wide bandwidth design with full isolation and low insertion loss.
- Chassis: All steel, powdercoated.
- Size: 6.7î W x 1.75î H x 6.25î D.
- Weight: Approximately 2 lbs