Prices include shipping in the US. I will take better photographs when time allows (including the guts of the Meatbox and Mammoth) but I have a more-than-full plate today. Electronix Messdrive (Zeibek)
- $SSSOOOLLLDDD - bass heavy fuzz that I think was based on the "Bazz Fuss". Low end heavy, synthy-capable and all around a fuzzy beast. DOD Meatbox
- $SOLD - rehoused in a Hammond 1590J. I was so tired of looking at the awful meatbox enclosure, had an extra enclosure and had an itch to rehouse it to make it stupid sturdy. Soft click momentary switch, Neutrik Jack's with lock washers. It can no longer be powered by a battery, just a 9v supply. I will not be heart broken if no one wants this, and I have a feeling that may be the case. Frostwave Resonator with 9V CV pedal
- $420 - It's a beast of an MS20 filter clone. Long OOP. In seriously pristine condition. No box or manual. Comes with power supply and a Moog EP2 I modded for 9v CV use. The EP2 has a bright white LED, 9v jack, sweep reversal switch, and a jack installed to let you use a TRS cable (12" one included) of your choosing. You can still use the EP2 as a regular passive expression pedal so long as now power is going to it. Woolly Mammoth Clone
- $130 - I built this using a PCB layout (which I etched and drilled myself), small form factor enclosure (larger than a 1590B, smaller than a 125B) complete with a unique etching, top mounted Switchcraft jacks with lock washers. I used 2n4401 transistors instead of the 2n3904's and, to my ears, is more fuzzy, compressed, and generally unruly. DANW LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Guyatone ST-2 compressor
- $SOLD - I put neat little green knobs AND a neat little green LED to complement this already green beast.
Short, quick list: EHX Holy Grail
(larger box) that I rewired, replaced jacks with switchcraft and added a blue LED and chrome bezel - $100 Dunlop Crybaby 535
(not the "Q" model) - $50 - has boost and really should be used on guitar Menatone Blue Collar OD
- $150 - enclosure is in pretty rough shape but it's an earlier, handwired version with the "fat man" on it. Sounds great on bass!
I'm sure more will be coming!
All pedals are in 100% functioning condition. I pack very well and ship via USPS. Depending on the price I will insure these as well.