FS - Multiwave Bass Distortion, Mastotron, MXR M89 OD & Akai Analog Phase Shifter
It's time again to "thin the herd" as my search for tone continues. Up for sale: "FUZZY"
Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multiwave Distortion with power supply. - $155 Shipped TRADED
In box. Excellent condition. Very nice, programmable pedal. Not the sound I was looking for.
- Zvex Mastotron - $110 shipped
Never used out. Essentially new in box with documentation. No velcro. Again, not the sound I was looking for.
- Skullytone Russian Spy -$125 shipped Very Nice pedal. Again, not the sound I was looking for.
- MXR M89 Bass Overdrive. -
$105 shipped TRADED
1 month old, in box, no velcro. Nice pedal, but it's not what I need right now.
- Akia Pro Custom Shop Analog Phase Shifter Pedal. - $65 Shipped
In Box. Never used (even has orginal paper work and unused battery.) Phase includes A and B frequency toggle-switches and a Rate knob in heavy-duty polished stainless-steel housing. True-bypass switching and three control mechanisms provide precision control.
A very nice pedal, but I like my Boss because I can "tap set" the rate.
TRADES YOU SAY?
- MXR Bass Octave Deluxe - $110 Shipped
- Aguilar Octamizer - $125 Shipped
Trades I am interested in:
- Fuzzrocious BDPG
- ZVEX Basstortion
- PLUTONEIUM Bass Chi-Wah-Wah V2
- 3 Leaf Audio Proton
Less Tone Suck. More Filling!
Official Ampeg Club Member #407
Gretsch Bass Owners Club Member #9
3 Leaf Audio Club Member #32
Blues Bass Player Club #137
Bongo Bass Owner Member #179
Last edited by rhino333 : 09-18-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Reason: Effect added