Up for sale is a Source Audio Programmable EQ. I bought it new a couple months ago and its in excellent condition.
Here's a Video overview, specific for bass guitar, which highlights the features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jxjEVmErhQ
Programmable EQ Features & Specifications
- +/- 18dB range over seven frequency bands.
- Four independent programmable user presets easily recalled via the Footswitch.
- Octave Extend Function: optimizes the EQ for bass with an additional freq band at 62Hz.
- Small Footprint: A compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- 12dB of clean boost.
- Auto-scrolling function: automatically scrolls through all four presets to create unique and dramatic effects similar to sequencer or tremolo units.
- Hardwire “True” Bypass: utilizes a small-signal relay for improved reliability and remote switching capabilities.
- MIDI input: recall presets, engage/bypass remotely via MIDI.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Dimensions: 4.5 in/11.4cm (Length) x 2.5 in/6.4cm (width) x 2 in/5.1cm (height)
- Runs on a 9V battery (included) or power supply (not included). Click here to view recommended power supply and purchasing information.
My price is $125 shipped
& Paypaled. No trades please. This price is firm.