My wife and I have been hitting some rough waters lately and I am continuing my fundraising. I had to sell my dream bass and am now working through my pedals. I'm starting with some of the ones that I don't regularly use in hopes that I won't have to put anything from my board on the chopping block. So, here goes the first group of pedals:
1) Fuzzrocious Tremorslo $155
- Kickass tremolo and is unfortunately no longer made. This was one of the final four Ry ever made. This is a hand painted version and is dead mint minus a strip of industrial velcro and apparently a small piece of tape on back. Tape will be removed before shipping, and I can take off the velcro if you'd prefer.
2) Digitech Bad Money Tube Overdrive 45
- A cool gritty/gain type pedal. I used it to bring it a little Les Claypool-ish dirt; dual outputs and a neat sparkly green enclosure. A couple tiny nicks from normal use. And, for some reason the previous owner colored on the rear sticker with a marker of some sort. The sticker can be removed.
3) Digitech DS-1 Distortion 35
- Just you standard guitar distortion pedal. There are a lot of mods for this out there to make it more bass-friendly, but I always stuck it before other dirts for a volume boost or more gain and never cared. There are a couple tiny nicks in the orange finish.
Guyatone BR-2 100
- I bought it with all kinds of intentions, but just never got around to playing with it. It comes with Guyatone power supply, box, and all other propaganda. Has two tiny nicks from having other pedals sitting on it in a box.
Sorry for the crappy lighting. Just let me know if you'd like better or additional pictures. All prices include CONUS shipping.