1. Peterson Strobe Stomp - original blue version - $60
2. Providence Stampede Overdrive - As used by Kurt Ballou in early converge. Sounds amazing, overdrive and boost channel. There's a new version out there that is far less cool without the boost, you can have this one for almost half of what that one costs - $175
3. Clinch FX EP-pre - The famous echoplex preamp without the echo. Does wonders to your guitar tone - $130
4. JoMox Analog Filter Machine - Don't even know where to start with this one...super cool though - $180
5. Akai G-Drive - dual graphic eq distortion this can sound like anything and everything you could want it to..plus it looks cool as hell - $100
No trades at this time, thanks for looking!
SOLD - 6. Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh fuzz - this is an earlier version with the two way diode switch (ge and si) still sounds amazing - $100 - SOLD