Lowe Custom Guitars #018 Chromasonic Bass - $1100
- Swamp Ash Body
- Maple neck with tilt-back headstock
- Wilkins finish
- LCG dual-load stainless steel bridge by Hipshot
- Hardware and chrome ultralite lollipop tuners by Hipshot
- Lollar Thunderbird pickups
- Gator deluxe plywood case
- PLEK nut cut and fret level by Wolfe Guitars
- VERY light - 7.8 lbs.
My bodies and necks are manufactured by Best Guitar Parts (BGP), the same supplier used by N**h, L**l, T*****o, G*******i, So****y and a whole host of others.
Andy Artz, the owner of BGP, used to be USACG's CNC programmer back in the day.
Now he runs the most successful USA job shop in the guitar business.
The secret's "out"...why pay more? Get in on the ground floor.