This American Precision Bass comes to us used. It does have some blems. The finish is missing on a spot near the strap button, and on the side of the right arm, as you are facing the bass. The pickguard has a crack, probably from over-tightening the screws. Serial number is US11126669. Color is Blond with Black Pickguard.
We are asking $1349 or Best Offer, with free Shipping. We have a 14 day return policy. Buyer pays for shipping back unless item is damaged in shipping, or item is not as described. We accept Paypal, or credit cards. Please contact us with any questions, and more photos and deals.
650.342.6565 or 650.678.2210
245 South Railroad Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94401 email@example.com
Celebrate 60 years of the bass guitar that started it all. The Precision was and still is the first word in electric bass; an instrument that transformed popular music and created a new kind of musician-the electric bassist.
When it was introduced in 1951, Fender's revolutionary Precision Bass guitar liberated musicians from the unwieldy confines of the upright bass, quickly becoming the preferred worldwide standard for tone, power and excellence. The Precision Bass has been booming ever since-six decades later, it's still liberating musicians, still the worldwide standard and still the first word in electric bass.
To further distinguish it as a special instrument created for the occasion, the 60th Anniversary Precision Bass bears a commemorative chrome neck plate honoring six decades of enduring Fender legacy.
Since its birth in 1951, the Fender Precision Bass guitar has redefined popular music, and continues to in the hands of contemporary artists worldwide. The 60th Anniversary Precision Bass guitar embodies six decades of Fender bass legacy in a collectible U.S.-made instrument.
Features include an ash body, maple neck and fretboard with modern 9.5-inch radius and medium jumbo frets, vintage Precision Bass split single-coil pickup, modern tuners, high-mass vintage bridge, knurled control knobs, black pickguard, Blackguard Blonde thin-skin lacquer finish, commemorative neck-plate.
- Model Name: 60th Anniversary Precision Bass(R)
- Series: Limited Anniversary Edition
- Color / Part # : Blackguard Blonde / 019-6002-768
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Precision Bass(R)
- Body Finish: 0196002768 Thinskin Lacquer Body Finish
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Graphite Reinforced Maple
- Neck Finish: Lacquer
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate
- Truss Rods: Posiflex(TM) Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickup Configuration: Single Split-Coil Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Precision Bass(R) Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Tuning Machines: Fender(R)/Hipshot(R) Vintage Keys with Tapered Shafts
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone