Bottesini Gran Duo/Duetto Clarinet and Bass
After reading all of the threads on this piece, I still don't know which one to pick to learn, or if I get all of the differences between the two
- A clarinet, orchestral tuning bass?
- Transcription of the violin and bass Gran Duo
- Costs twice as much as the duetto (so would this mean that this one is played more often?)
- Bb clarinet, 1 and 1/2 step higher tuned bass
- Apparently closer to original/intended tuning
Did I get this right? Which one would you suggest to play?
There is a version of bass/clarinet duo with bass in orch tuning
Violin/bass is completely different piece
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:13 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.