Originally Posted by bassboysam
it's actually quite remarkable how "matamp-ish" it sounds. reminds me of my GT200 a lot, which I can't get that distorted without drowning out everything else
I wouldn't try to incorporate too much bass into the drive circuit i think it would lose a lot of the character and clarity, maybe a separate clean volume control or blend for those that may want more low end?
I was bitching and moaning about how long it took to get caught up in the doom room cause you desk job guys have bunk beds up in here but I found a solution
Just don't go anywhere else on the Internet and its cool fu*k a buncha b/s/t
Yeah the character of this Dunwich pedal is a megaboner
My subconscious wishes for several scenarios
1. If one version is made I wouldn't second guess it I would buy it.
If two recipes were needed to optimize in nick's mind what was needed for guitar or bass I would buy both. And at present I only own 8 pedals that aren't bluebeards so I don't say that lightly. (One is a tuner and two are dod thrash masters that I use as decorative bookends)
2. I would pay $50 more to have a switch(s) internal or external to
Switch between modes cause that would be cheaper than buying two
3. I have never jived with clean blend unless you are referring to two amps and turning the fuzz off of one. But often I hear of people finding them useful is it advantageous to just buy a blender pedal as a master clean blend or does that not work because different pedals need different clean ratios?
4. Murder Two is an amazing name and worse case scenario you get a very framable cease and desist order but that's fine because everyone in the Doomus Roomus would have bought their OG pre C&D
5. Seriously I haven't been this excited since the megalith then to know there are more coming and I don't feel irresponsible saying "yes one of each please because in 20 years I and my children will be glad I did.
6. Damn it that was 20 minutes....any advice for Doom Room survival
I plan on it taking awhile to listen to everyone's posted music but other than that...sanity tips?
7. Have you settled on a name because I am at the point of tattooing my signal chain onto my leg. Paging eyeballkid!