No RealTek Graphic Equalizer?
If you have Windows 7...and you,like many others are of the opinion that RealTek (the audio that came with your new computer) no longer puts a graphic equalizer in the software and hasn't since Windows XP.......then try this:-
(1) Click on Control Panel
(2) in the upper right corner where it says "View By"...change this to "Small Icons"
(3) Click on RealTek Hd Audio Manager
(4) Once in...click on "Sound Effects" tab
(5) Click on small square tab with picture of graphic equalizer on it......(just above and slightly to the right of "Rock" icon).
(6) Set Equalizer parameters and "name and save"
(7) Equalizer should first be set to "User Define"
(8) The "Environment" settings should also be set too.......as what you pick there could have a big impact on the overall sound as well....
Some people think there is no longer a graphic equalizer on board because you don't get it when you click on the "speaker" icon at the bottom lower right bar on the screen like you used to do with older programs.