Questions for the infamous "Lefty Union"
Hi. Im a left handed bass player, and I have some questions about the lefty union.
1. Is anyone still handing out numbers?
2. If so, how could I get one?
3. What benefits do we gain becoming unionized workers? (a bump in pay, better insurance, etc.)
But really, I see people with the numbers quite often, but haven't heard much about it at all thread wise.
1) The number system sort of fell apart a while ago... but the Lefty Union is alive and well. I just haven't had the opportunity re-assemble our ranks properly. ;)
The original thread is still here, but there are others around as well: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f30/le...evived-270958/
2) As soon as I catch up on what I've missed over the last year (yeah, it's been a while!), I can assign you one myself.
3) Pride. Lots of pride. :D
And in some sense, an informal lobby for getting bass manufacturers to remember that we exist.
Sorry it took so long to respond, but thanks for the answer! I hope to get a number! That'd be really cool.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:42 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.