Warwick Corvette (passive) fretless strung with broken in but freshly cleaned DR Hi-Beams, Sansamp BDDI for dirt tone only, Ashdown Mag 600 head cranked to the point of almost breakup through an Acoustic 210 Neo cab with the tweeter off. I'm actually not sure about the mics but I think we did a DI from the head and then used a Shure kick drum mic and an SM57 on the speakers. Then all the signals were blended, compressed and EQ'd in Pro Tools. We didn't do any crazy editing or doctoring in post production. The compression was pretty light and the EQ was just to get everything in the mix just right.
The first two songs on our bandcamp, Fragile and Clear, have the best examples of my dirt and clean tones. Clear has delay on it too which was provided by the "analog" emulation on my Line 6 Echo Park. www.goodnightvenus.bandcamp.com