Do any of these ring a bell? Then you know your a gasaholoic.
1. Your Wife or significant other actually wished you were looking at Porn instead of TalkBass.
2. You have owned the same Aguilar amp 5 times and cant remember why you ever sold it and want another one.
3. You are searching Craigslist and see an ad for a killer Jazz bass and instantly wonder if he will take $700 and your Eden Cab only to realize you are the one selling it.
4. You just ordered an amp and even before it ships think about flipping it for a bass that you will flip for a cabinet.
5. Your online search for the perfect bass rig equals 5 times the amount of actual practicing.
6. You just gotta have a bass rig for every possible gig situation known to man. Then thinking about it realize you arent in a band.
7. The one night the wife and kids are out of town you fall asleep on the couch watching " Standing in the Shadows of Motown" yet somehow remain clinging to the latest Carvin catalogue.
8. Rapid Mood Swings between Glee from a Hello Music Email and then deep despair from an expired coupon code.
9. You try trading old Atari games to people for Rogue basses just for the action.
AND NUMBER TEN
10. Its all justified because like a gambler in denial you make money on all of your deals. Of course forgetting to include shipping, boxing, packaging Pay Pal Fees, Sick days from work and gas heading to GC, ETC.
11. You put new straplocks immediately on every new bass purchase. One day you open the closet and realize you have enough OME straplocks to fill a large amplifier box...