Originally Posted by TOOL460002
No ****? Me too! Great minds think alike. You must truly be a great man.
After being out for 3 years, and then moving back after my split from my ex... man, its killing me.
Im coming up on a year mid-February. I plan to be out before summer.
Also, in regards to my earlier comment... as the year is about to end, Ive decided to set a whole bunch of obtainable goals for 2013. I used to just blow off resolutions, but I really want to grow as a person, and I think setting these goals will put me on that course. A lot of them seem mostly rooted in my own laziness.
- Eat Better (more veggies, less meat substitutes and less fried food). That'll likely mean more cooking.
- Excercise more (Yoga & Jogging, 2x a week each) I'll have to set aside more time Mon - Thursday, a minimum of 30 minutes each day.
- Join a coverband making at least $100 a gig (which will tie in with my next goal). Time to start learning some covers (At least 2 new songs a week, to start).
- Practice more Bass (see above - along with learning new songs, work on theory)
- Write more
a)Music (likely to happen as I learn new songs and put my theory learning to work)
b)Poetry (Starting with my 365 line prose beginning Jan 1st, adding one new line per day)
- Better my relationship with my girlfriend (this is more of a reminder to continue being awesome and avoid making mistakes Ive made in past relationships)
- Be more self-aware (via meditation and reflection)
- And, GTFO of my parents house (stated again for emphasis)
So, there are my 2013 Goals/Resolutions. All of them should be easy enough to accomplish if I can avoid my usual pitfalls of laziness. By 2014, I will be superhuman.