Sorry to bring this thread up after so long.
But I finally got my lights going!
I had this Mighty Bright goose neck light leftover from my last board that clipped onto the handle on the back,
it worked pretty good like that.
This is a pic of the old board with the lights on it.
But I couldn't fit it on this board like that. I was looking at the little wall wort power supply that came with the Mighty Bright
(I think mine is the Duet 2 with the little ac adapter) and it was rated at 4volt DC @ 100ma.
On the PedalPower2+ if you turn the sag On on one of the outputs 7 or 8 and turn the little knob all the way down it's
approx. 4volt @ 100ma.
I had an extra outlet open on my Pedal Power so I took the MightyBright apart (which was pretty easy). While saving the
wires and little plastic piece at the bottom of the goose necks and getting rid of the battery box/clip part.
This is a pic from testing it. Everything needed to run the lights is contained in the head parts of the lights,
on/off switches, two brightness levels, resistors,...
Here's a pic of the piece I made to replace the battery box. Just a one inch square x 3/8 thick block/mount with mounting
holes and three setscrews going around the outside to clamp onto the little plastic part at the bottom of the goose necks.
Soldered the wires and put a little black clip where they come through the board for a strain relief and that was it.
This is a pic from testing it one more time before putting the PedalPower back in the board.
A pic of it all hooked up and back together, they even work for seeing inside when the tier is open.
And of course the dark shots.
Also got a label maker and went a little crazy with it.
It seems to be working good so far, sorry about all the pics.