Made a rip-off of somebody else's ripoff
of a Stingray 3-band preamp. Didn't like the guy's layout, so I made mine with a clockwise rotation on the signal flow. Yes, you may notice that the digital layout is slightly smaller than the one in the picture -- I didn't realise how large those components were in real life. Just started from the input and stretched it out just a smidge.
Works great, thanks to some help
. I had added a fourth capacitor instead of a straight shot between -V and ground. Don't do that. Fixed on schematic.
Next build of it will be on a smaller board and be placed inside of a 1590 enclosure.
(Heh, picture from before I scrapped that fourth capacitor. Bias power is yellow wire, ground is white; +/-V is wired from one side to the other on the underside.)
Built two on the same board, to be split and put into the final Bœxes, one sent to a friend. How romantic.