Originally Posted by Adrisss
- Loop Master (USA), lot of choices.
- Boss, LS2, cool but not what I'm looking for.
- Bright Onion (UK), same as LM with less choices
- SFX (UK), does custom jobs, I mailed them earlier.
- DHA (UK), He doesn't list it but he told me he could build some loopers with blend to order when I bought my VT2.
- Lehle (De), looks unbreakable but expensive and no tuner out.
Just to add another one to your list,
The Gig Rig (UK) - Loopy 2 plus others http://www.thegigrig.com/acatalog/SWS_Loopy-2-1.html
Doesn't have a tuner out though. How about a true bypass tuner like the Korg Pitchblack? I find it useful in my chain to mute the signal.