is owned by Ed Rembault. His current product line and his blurb are below: Echoczar Delay
- The Echoczar is a completely analog delay with two independent time-delay settings (100 ms to over 1 second).
Unparalleled character, foot-switchable feedback,
controllable pitch-shifting between channels, stereo output,
and separate expression pedal jacks for delay time
and repeats are just a few things that put the Echoczar
in a class of its own. Angelbaby Delay Module
- The Angelbaby is an echoczar accessory, providing a footswitchable 3rd delay channel with adjustable modulation,
complete with 3 unique chorus voices VFM pedal switching solution
- If you have ever wished for a graceful way to switch from
a complex multi-pedal "clean" tone to another complex
multi-pedal "distorted" tone - the VFM is for you.
This pedal allows for a seamless blend or crossfade
between the pedals you place in the "heel" loop,
and the pedals you place in the "toe" loop, plus it allows
for blended and timed tone changes not at all possible
even with the most precise pedal stomping. Halophaze phaser
- The Halophaze is a dual channel, mono-in/stereo-out phaser featuring two independent speed and mix controls. Two mode toggles (phase and vibe),expression pedal control of speed, adjustable width, ramp, volume, and feedback give you a broad array of sounds. Most importantly, the Halophaze gives you warm analog phasing with line-level headroom! Powerglide Tremolo
- The Powerglide is a unique dual Photocell design tremolo
offering unparalleled control and intuitive ease of use,
and unbelievable tremolo tone, with no ticking or thumping.
Ed's pedals are very expensive, and have fairly large waiting lists. An Echoczar is currently $675 and a 14 month wait. That said, they sound fantastic, look fantastic and he's a great guy that is really pushing the boundaries in an FX world that is so stangated with the usual boring overdrive / fuizz TS808 clones. I really like his pedals, and I'm super stoked to be awaiting a Halophaze.