Ok well you asked, ha ha.
My '01 Agave Blue MIM Fretless:
- Gotoh Reverse Gear tuners
- Bone Nut
- Clay Dots on neck
- Neck narrowed down to 1.45 at nut
- Tort Pickguard
- Fender CS '60's pickups
- Vintage Stack Knob wiring, CTS etc
- Fender multi-detent stack knobs
- Fender Vintage threaded Bridge
- Fender Pickup covers
- RS TruBass 88 tapewound strings
And just lately switched to an older MIM Black Body. It is much lighter. I had to open up the bridge pup route a bit but it so much more comfy now.
Hey you asked...😃