What is the best battery tester...
for metal? (just kidding)
Wishing for features:
1. Digital -backlit- display
2. Holds battery reasonably well so it's not always falling out of your hand while you're trying to line up the contacts/leads/whatever.
3. Tests 9v,D,C,AA,AAA,CR2032 and so on
4. Tests Regular, Alkaline, Rechargeable and so on
7. Lasts more than a few months before failing.
The Keith McMillen Batt-o-Meter was a contender until I found the probe doesn't work with my bass. I read that a lot of people have the same experience.
It's not a lot to ask... does anybody know if such a creature exists?
__________________ Georgia Southern Band
Spector club #243, Rickenbacker #487, Country Bassist #18, Eden #307