Ok, this worked for me on my first build...
1. Get bunch of A3 sheets and stick em together long enough to fit the bass on.
2. Draw a full size plan
of the bass using a ruler, set squares, compasses and french curves (not that's not a woman).
3. Put the drawing up here and let us help you with it.
4. Copy the plan on a photocopier.
5. Stick the copies onto 6mm MDF and then cut them out as templates.
6. Make the bass from the templates.
Takes a bit longer, but you end up with a bass worth owning.