Squier P-Bass Refinish - My Pink P
I picked up an older Squier P to refinish. I started with a clean 97 Squier P Bass
And ended up here:
1. I preped the body of the 3M scuff pad
2. Primed and sealed it with SEM high build primer in an rattle can
3. Wet sanded with 400
4. The House of Kolor Pink went on next
5. Then some dry pearl in the clear
6. And at last a final coat of clear and wet sand some more.
I know this is kind of late but that is one of the coolest refinishes I've ever seen!
Cooooooooool!!! Very nice.
my daughter would love that bass
Thanks...It was one of those well I have a ton of extra paint lets see what we can make days. :hyper:
It has a HOK base
Blue dry pearl
Red dry pearl
and cleared in Instrument string lacquer
I may have gone over the top with the pearls, but man this thing shines in the daylight!
It may be for sale soon. Just I time for Xmas :)
and here it is in action
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:28 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.