6 Basses 1 Guitar stolen Nashville, TN
1) 1968 Fender Precision Bass-Daphne Blue-Lollipop tuners-a bit beat up (paint a bit worn through where right arm rests, and dings and dents here and there) Transition Fender Logo (neck stamp date JAN68C) "F" neck plate with serial number (stolen during break in)
2) 1966 Fender Mustang Bass-Olympic White-very beat up (sanded down to original finish, except under pickguard where it is still a bright Olympic White), very aged, some areas down to the wood, color varies from stark white to yellowish patina) lollipop tuners-tortoise guard (neck date SEP66B) "F" Neckplate with serial# (stolen during break in) headstock just says "Fender". Neck is VERY amber in color
3) 1994 Fender "Made In Japan" MB-5 5-string sunburst with EMG pickups (BTC) and "F" neckplate, stock tuning pegs serial# stolen during break in
4) 1995 Fender "Made In Japan" MB-5 5-string black with EMG pickups (BTC), aftermarket all silver tuning pegs, and aftermarket bridge. serial# stolen during break in
5) 2005 Lake Placid Blue Fretless Fender Jazz Bass with epoxied neck (no lines. you can see your face in it like a mirror) Japanese neck-Mexican body, Seymour Duncan Antiquity I in neck position and Antiquity II in bridge position. "F" neckplate. Hipshot drop D tuner for E string, serial# stolen during break in
6) Fender Jazz Bass ash body clear finish, Mexican 60s re-issue neck and reverse tuners BRAND NEW "F" neckplate, Serial # MX12258028.
7) Epiphone Dot Studio guitar-highly customized with burst-bucker pickups, black pickup covers, and a custom fitted black pickguard. Neck has rolled edges (not factory). serial# stolen during break in
Last edited by Lownote38 : 09-24-2013 at 03:41 PM.