How many basses do you own? (Currently)
How many do you own and what types are they?
at the moment three
Marcus Miller Jazz
Fretless Yammie BB404F
Ibanez SR400 w/ Dimarzio's.
Modulus Flea Four
Modulus Flea Five
Samick Fretless Four
at the moment two
ernie ball musicman sterling
mtd kingston fretless
1) Ibanez SRX705
Atelier Z 5
Hot Rodded Mim Fender J 4
F Bass BN5
Warwick Infinity SN 5
Warwick Corvette $$ 4
Warwick Katana BO 4
1. Rickenbacker 4001v63 Mapleglo
2. Rickenbacker 4003 Fireglo
3. MIA Fender Jazz
4. Spector Euro LX
5. Status-Graphite KingBass Artist
6. Kramer XKB-20
7. Oscar Schmidt OB100
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Fretless
Fender Classic 60's Jazz
Fender Geddy Lee Sig Jazz
1. Buckeyeburl Roscoe SKB3006
2. Black Valenti Fretless 5
In order of purchase:
1) Epiphone Precision Bass
2) Peavey Fury 5 String
3) Michael Kelly 4 String Acoustic/Electric
4) Brice HXB-406 6 String
5) Fender Geddy Lee Signature
6) MusicMan Stingray 5 String
Fender MIA Deluxe P
MM Stingray 5
Ken Smith Fretless Burner 6
and I think I need more :)
Morch Custom 4-string Jazz Bass
Morch Custom 6-string Fretless
Morch Custom 6-string Fretted
Fender Jazz Bass '62 RI Japan w/Flatwounds
I own 2 at the moment and will have 2 in january
Status Graphite Energy 6 string Fretless
I will finally rid my room of the cursed Vintage V800
It almost sounds like Im making them up.
Nordstrand NJ Deluxe.
My favorites are:
1. Lull M5V - It may have the best overall tone of any of my basses.
2. Roscoe SKB3006 - It still makes me look at the bass in a different way.
3. MIA Standard P-Bass w/a Nordstrand NP4 pickup - IMO the classic tone.
4. Modulus Q-4 - A very unique sounding bass.
5. Alembic Europa-4 - It practically plays itself.
6. '76 Rick 4001. - My high school bass. Tons of sentimental value.
But I'm thinking about selling off my remaining 4-strings that I haven't played in quite some time.
Fender Roscoe Beck 5 (x2)
Music Man Sabre (no longer played, doesn't have enough strings!)
However I currently have 3 on order, so sometime next year I should have seven.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:33 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.