Wow, some serious GAS going on in this thread!
My son and I built three for donation to charity, one of which is gone and the other two (see avatar) are to go in the spring.
As for personal stable, in order of fondness:
- Musicman Stingray HH
- Spectorcore Fretless
- Fender Mustang Reissue
- Squier J prototyping platform
- Squier P prototyping platform
- Steinberger paddle bass (5 string - all others 4)
Changes during the year...
- Got rid of my first and last AEB because of ergonomics
- Traded Allen Woody for Mustang because of ergonomics
Predictions for 2013/2014...
- Add quad coils at the bridges of both Squiers
- Maybe add dual or triple jacks to Squiers
- Build with 3 alike pickups (eg: 3 MM, 3 Big Splits, etc)
- Sell Mustang or Steinberger to fund build?
- One new effect
- One charity build (maybe another Guitar/Bass set)
The charity work helps control the GAS a little and is more acceptable to my better half than gear piling up in the house.