I've never owned one, but by the most casual inspection of the Fender site, I'd have to say…
Here's the at-a-glance differences;
- The two top-most knobs are supposed to be chrome
- The "JAZZ BASS" logo is wrong and, if you look carefully, you can see where the waterslide decal and clear finish has been applied.
- There's no "Active/Passive" switch.
- The screw underneath the front-end of the bridge is misplaced.
- Oh, and I don't think they ever came in Midnight Blue.
I'm sure there are other details I missed, but like I said, this is just from a quick look at the pic on the main Fender site. It doesn't take a detective to peg this as a knock-off.