Originally Posted by cdef
Here's a good match as far as the headstock:
Wow! Thank you cdef! That is an exact match down to the binding!
It looks like the company logo is stuck or glued on that headstock which would explain why it is missing.
There aren't any extra holes in the headstock. Those 2 marks that seem to line up with where it had the company logo are Knicks down to the wood. In the picture they sort of look like holes, but they're not.
I did a small test spot of the stripper on the body. I did it towards and edge though. It was black under there, but I want to hit it in the middle to see if it's a burst. I'll most likely post some progress when I make some more. I've been trying to take many pictures, but have forgotten to do a few befores until after.... Progress is slow because I have a job, a kid, and a cover band...