Originally Posted by Govithoy
What're the controls on your Fbass/Alembic monstrosity?
You had to ask. (Though I guess I opened myself up to it...)
1. 6 way pickup selector for different PU/electronic combinations
2. Blend knob for PUs.
3. low/mid control for F Bass
4. mid/high control for F Bass
5. variable blend for F Bass EQs
6. 3 way Q switch for Alembic
7. Q filter for Alembic
8. Volume control for F Bass
9. Volume control for Alembic.
The bass is also stereo. You can run a blended mono out, blended stereo out or split stereo with each set of electronics on their own LR channel. It requires an external battery pack and I had a floor box power supply made a few years ago so I didn't have to rely on batteries.
Technically, that means I do plug it in to house current for power...
I also have a 28 page manual/schematic that breaks down each board.
At the moment, it also happens to be for sale.