Singlecut korean custom 5ver :)
HI, this is my custom korean singlecut 5ver: email@example.com
- elrick logo is just a sticer ( for fun)
- single-cut body
- spalted maple top
- 9 volts, active elctronics (volume, pickup-blend, bass, treble, frequency sweep)
- black block binding maple neck
- gloss polyurethane finish
- black hardwares
- Ecb-81 d'addario flatwound strings(E to G)
where do you got it from and how much?
How much does it weight?
How does it play and how does it sound?
Got it while doing me study exchange at korea. Spent about 3.5k usd. This bass is beautiful. All attention goes to this bass whenever i brought to sets. Sound good too. nice tone range.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:39 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.