TC Electronic Turns TonePrint Pedals into Dedicated Bass Effects
Anaheim, Los Angeles, 18 January 2012 - TC is changing the game for bass players with its TonePrint pedals, letting some of the greatest bass players design their personal tones and making them available as free downloads. An impressive line-up of top bass players have already contributed including Nathan East (Clapton, Fourplay, etc.), Mark King (Level 42), Divinity Roxx (Beyoncé), Gail Ann Dorsey (Lenny Kravitz), Charles Cave (White Lies), Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Nine Inch Nails, Beck), Uriah Duffy and more.
The list of Bass TonePrint artists is ever-expanding, making these pedals a never-ending source of funky, grungy, slappin’, thumpin’, rockin’ custom tones with tons of low-end personality and inspiration.
The TonePrint pedal series consists of Flashback Delay, Corona Chorus, Vortex Flanger, Hall of Fame Reverb and Shaker Vibrato. All Bass TonePrints are available as free downloads, or as part of the ground-breaking TonePrint App for smartphones that allows users to simply beam Bass TonePrints through the pickups of their bass and directly into their pedals.
Bass TonePrints – Low-end Effects Taken to New Heights!
• Collaboration, not emulation – Tuned by some of the world’s best bass players.
• Future proof – The list of Bass TonePrint artists is ever-expanding.
• Easy and fast – Beam Bass TonePrints straight into pedals
• Totally free – Users can download as many Bass TonePrints as they like, free of charge.
• Unlimited – Users can swap Bass TonePrints as many times as they want.
• Featured artists – Nathan East (Corona Chorus), Gail Ann Dorsey (Vortex Flanger), Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Nine Inch Mails/Beck), and more.
• Sound quality – First-class bass tones right out of the box.
• True Bypass – Maximum tonal integrity.
• Analog Dry-Through – No conversion of dry signals for absolute transparency and zero latency.
• Easy battery access – Unique one-screw battery access for lightning fast battery changes.
• Compact and cool – A small footprint makes it fit on any board, and the sheer look guarantees that it will turn some heads once it sits there!
Available: January 2012