| || |
|View Profile: BillyB_from_LZ |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 07:48 PM
|Clubs - EMG 3, Frankenbass 3, Mesa/Boogie 4, Squier P 5-String Club 17, MIM P-Bass 108, Lefty Union 184, Tricked Out Squier Club 185, Avatar 205, MarkBass 228, Hartke 291, Squier Owner's Club, SX |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|BillyB_from_LZ has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Instruments -
Hoyt/Warmoth Jazz5 (Kent Armstrong pickups)
MIM P Bass (DiMarzio Will Power Middle - passive)
Hoyt 4 string (Kent Armstrong soapbars - passive)
All strung with DR Hi-Beams.
G&L Tribute L-2500, Blueburst with Maple Fingerboard. Probably strung with DRs.
G&L Tribute L-2500, Amber with Rosewood Fingerboard.
Brownsville (Model ???) Short Scale (30 in.) semi-hollow bass...sort of Rumblekat meets Beatle Bass. Oddly it has 24 frets... Strung with Fender Nylon Tapewound strings...very cool!
Modified Squier Precision Special 5 string - 20th Anniversary in Shoreline Gold. Now sporting a Wilkinson 5-string P Bass pickup and tortoise pickguard. Strung with D'Addario Chrome flats.
Modified Squier Precision Special 5 string - in Satin Walnut. Like the Shoreline Gold bass, it has a Wilkinson 5-string P Bass pickup (reversed on this bass). New Carvin neck pending (original twisted). MM bridge pickup pending.
Squier 5-string Pro Tone series Precision strung with Elixirs.
Douglas Lyra unlined fretless P-Bass strung with flats.
Douglas 32 in. scale semi-hollow bass, sunburst. Will probably get a mudbucker at the neck.
SX Ursa 2, six-string J bass, CAR with Maple fingerboard. Strung with D'Addario half-rounds.
Carlo Robelli 8-string (octave).
Harmonia 6-string unlined fretless ABG. Recently restrung with tapewound strings.
Hartke LH1000 amp
Mesa Walkabout head
MarkBass LittleMark III head
Bugera 1960 head
AccuGroove cabinets (Tri110, Tri210-L)
Hartke HyDrive Cabinets - 1x12, Qty 2; 4x10, Qty 2
MarkBass CMD 121P combo and New York 121 cabinet.
Sonic B610T cabinet.
Effects: Tech21 VT Bass and a few boxes of other pedals I never use.
And even though I consider myself a bassist first and foremost, I have almost as much guitar gear as bass gear!
- Previously owned gear:
- A really long list of amps and cabinets and a growing list of basses. I miss the Marshall Major and EV SRO loaded 2x15 the most.
- G.A.S. List:
- Nothing, really... (are you as convinced as I am?)
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- LP-2-CD, Party Rock!!!, Ex Post Facto Cream/Clapton/Zep/Classic Rock band and a Hard Rock/Metal band (to be named shortly, I hope).
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teachers...Jim Scholten (Sawyer Brown) a long, long time ago. Influences Jim Scholten, Mars Cowling, Mel Schacher, Pat Dougherty, Tim Bogert, Billy Sheehan, Victor Wooten but I play like none of them
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Making sonic bombast on electric guitar. Walking, weight loss (100 lbs since Jan 04, 2010)
BillyB_from_LZ is not a member of any public groups